Natura Naturals Inc., a Leamington, Ontario based company which is currently licensed for cultivation under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), has closed a round of private financing, raising $#Subscribers ONLY – where and how did you get your news? Subscribe today to see our research on this and all other subscriber ONLY news. Be informed!#
Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP acted as legal counsel.
Natura Naturals goals are:
- Become a trusted partner for doctors and patients looking to add medical cannabis as part of their treatment
- Maintain a secure and innovative growing facility that uses a perfect blend of nature & technology to grow medical cannabis that meets and exceeds Health Canada’s quality and safety requirements
- Offer medical cannabis at fair pricing while maintaining inventory levels that will allow for greater variety and fast shipping to our patients.
photo credit: Natura Naturals
Ted is President of CPE Media Inc., Canada's independent, trusted and unbiased data provider tracking Canadian VC/PE, private capital industry and public market.
Latest posts by Ted Liu (see all)
- Mobeewave secures US $16.5M Series B led by NewAlpha - November 14, 2018
- TELUS invests in Panache Ventures Investment Fund - November 13, 2018
- TorQuest Partners acquires Bartek Ingredients - November 13, 2018