Natura Naturals Inc., a Leamington, Ontario based company which is currently licensed for cultivation under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), has closed a round of private financing, raising $#Subscribers ONLY – where and how did you get your news? Subscribe today to see our research on this and all other subscriber ONLY news. Be informed!#
Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP acted as legal counsel.
Natura Naturals goals are:
- Become a trusted partner for doctors and patients looking to add medical cannabis as part of their treatment
- Maintain a secure and innovative growing facility that uses a perfect blend of nature & technology to grow medical cannabis that meets and exceeds Health Canada’s quality and safety requirements
- Offer medical cannabis at fair pricing while maintaining inventory levels that will allow for greater variety and fast shipping to our patients.
photo credit: Natura Naturals
Ted is the architect of CVCA infobase, and is the architect of CPE Media's Financings.ca, Canada's most sophisticated and advanced all private capital and public market financing database.
Latest posts by Ted Liu (see all)
- Cansortium files for IPO on CSE - February 11, 2019
- Cycle Capital holds $109M initial close for Cycle Capital IV - February 11, 2019
- City Capital Ventures acquires Redberry - February 8, 2019