Toronto (pcJ News Brief) – Canada Goose Holdings Inc. has filed an amendment to its prospectus in connection with its proposed initial public officering (IPO) and secondary offering.
The amendments include
- pro forma statement of operations data and net income: for the nine months ended December 31, 2016: Canada Goose reported pro forma net income of $46.334 million and pro forma earnings per share of $0.43 per share (basic and diluted) on pro forma weighted average shares outstanding shares of 107,149,000 (basic) and 108,900,470 (diluted).
- CEO compensation – Under his employment agreement, effective March 9, 2017, CEO Dani “Reiss is entitled to an annual base salary of $1,000,000, subject to annual review and increase by our board of directors. Mr. Reiss is also eligible for an annual incentive bonus targeted at 75% of his base salary. The employment agreement also provides for participation by Mr. Reiss in our long-term equity incentive plans. … If Mr. Reiss’s employment were terminated by us without cause or he resigned for good reason, he would be entitled to (i) a severance amount representing two times Mr. Reiss’s annual base salary plus two times the average amount of the annual bonus earned by Mr. Reiss in the two complete fiscal years preceding the date of termination of employment, (ii) a pro rata bonus amount for the year in which the termination occurs, based on the actual bonus amount paid in the prior year and (iii) continued participation in our benefit plans for a period of 24 months following the date of termination of employment.”
photo credit: Canada Goose
Ted is the architect of CVCA infobase, and is the architect of CPE Media's Financings.ca, Canada's most sophisticated and advanced all private capital and public market financing database.
Latest posts by Ted Liu (see all)
- Pala to take Cobalt 27 private for $252M - June 18, 2019
- Dessercom invests $1.75M in Prehos - June 18, 2019
- Dialogue secures $40M financing led by CDPQ and Holtzbrinck Ventures - June 17, 2019