CPE Media Analytics is proud to release the venture capital report for the first three quarters of 2019.
1. Ontario and the City of Toronto are leading all provinces and all cities, respectively.
2. Small companies with less than 50 employees continue to raise lion’s share of VC money.
3. US investors now accounted for half (50%) of all VC money went to Canadian companies.
4. US Private VC led all individual investor types in funding Canadian companies.
- Canadian VC disbursements to set record – Q3 2019 VC report - November 27, 2019
- First Half VC on torrid pace with 264 financings for $2.9B – CPE Media Analytics - August 28, 2019
- Chinook Therapeutics closes US $65M Series A led by Versant Ventures - August 22, 2019