CPE Analytics is proud to release the venture capital report for the first three quarters of 2019.
1. Ontario and the City of Toronto are leading all provinces and all cities, respectively.
2. Small companies with less than 50 employees continue to raise lion’s share of VC money.
3. US investors now accounted for half (50%) of all VC money went to Canadian companies.
4. US Private VC led all individual investor types in funding Canadian companies.
- 2020 Canadian Venture Capital at $5.3B, 2nd best since 2017 - March 1, 2021
- CSE, Mining, PE/VC backed IPOs – bright spots of 2020 Canadian IPOs - January 5, 2021
- First 9 months Canadian VC disbursements at $3.59B down 33% from same period in 2019 - December 8, 2020