CPE News (5/19/2020) – In the times of pandemic and renewed interest in gold and silver stock, Eric Sprott, a well-known gold and silver mining investor, has been very active in investing gold mining/exploration companies.
The following are some of his most recent investments, either closed or announced.
- Americas Gold and Silver Corporation (TSX: USA; NYSE American: USAS) – $28 million bought deal (investor)
- Discovery Metals Corp. (TSX-V: DSV; OTCQX: DSVMF) – $25 million offering ($10 million lead)
- Dolly Varden Silver Corporation (TSX-V: DV; OTCPK: DOLLF) – $2.3 million (only investor)
- KORE Mining Ltd. (TSX-V: KORE) – $3 million (investor)
- MAG Silver Corp. (TSX/NYSE AMERICAN: MAG) – $60 million (only investor)
- Magna Gold Corp. (TSX-V: MGR; OTCQB: MGLQF) – $7 million (lead investor)
- Mistango River Resources Inc. (CSE: MIS) – $2 million ($1.5 million lead)
- Summa Silver Corp. (CSE: SSVR) – $5 million (investor)
- Tudor Gold Corp. (TSX-V: TUD; FSE: TUC) – $2.9 million (warrant exercise, only investor)
Edit: newly announced
- Amex Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: AMX; FSE: MX0; OTCQX: AMXEF) -$9 million (lead)
photo credit: Americas Gold and Silver Corporation