MBI/TEC Private Debt Opportunities Fund I, LP has recently held a third close, bringing total capital commitment to $★Subscriber ONLY content: read our research and get insight on this and other deals. We offer monthly or yearly recurring or one-time trial subscriptions. Subscribe today and see what you have been missing! ★
MBI/TEC Private Debt is a partnership between Montrusco Bolton Inc. (MBI) and Third Eye Capital (TEC), offering “an absolute return solution with low correlation to markets” to institutional investors.
MBI/TEC Private Debt overview
- Unique approach: Expertise in private debt and corporate management/operations
- Portfolio of private loans to middle-market companies
- Advice to businesses helps increase returns by participating in their growth
- Closed-end fund (6 years): Captures the illiquidity premium and reduces negative carry from cash drag to increase returns
- High yield within a secured loan portfolio
Founded in 2005, Third Eye Capital specializes in providing innovative debt financing solutions to primarily middle-market Canadian companies that are overlooked or underappreciated by conventional sources of capital.
Ted is the architect of CVCA infobase, and is the architect of CPE Media's Financings.ca, Canada's most sophisticated and advanced all private capital and public market financing database.
Latest posts by Ted Liu (see all)
- Link Global Technologies files for $1.5M IPO on CSE - January 17, 2019
- Altas Partners sells NSC Minerals to PE-backed Kissner Group - January 17, 2019
- K1 Investment’s PerfectServ acquires Telmediq - January 17, 2019